Sunday 19 June 2011

This Week from the Traveler

A great week for placing photo's on the planet!  We had 9 solved with Anna taking out Top Traveler of the week with 6 solves to her name - Congratulations again!  This week we had photo's from USA, Australia, Caribbean and Malaysia and 2 new contributing photographers Ken and Rebecca.  I look forward to seeing more of their top travel photos!

My two favourite pics of the week are the T38 on show at Kennedy Space Centre Florida and the sweeping view of Surfers Paradise Beach Queensland.  As I have said before space is a subject close to my heart and it was amazing to learn more about manned space flight while we were in Orlando.  I only wish I could be there for the final space shuttle launch.

Don't forget to check out the unsolved pics - Photo Number 11 is quite tricky - a quick hint - they serve a mean Painkiller in this part of the world.

Hope everyone has a great week and don't forget - anyone can be a contributing photographer - the pic doesn't have to be of an exotic location - I'm sure your home town has lots of interesting places!

No comments:

Post a Comment